Individual Associate Membership (IAM)
IAM is a new class of membership of EFOMP. Here, EFOMP’s President enumerates the many reasons for applying for IAM:
- The European Federation of Organisations in Medical Physics (EFOMP) was founded in 1980. The current membership covers 36 National Member Organisations (NMOs) which together represent more than 9000 physicists and engineers working in the field of Medical Physics. EFOMP is the home of ALL European medical physicists. If you want to become part of this living community, you should become an IAM.
- EFOMP established the European School for Medical Physics Experts (ESMPE) in 2014. Becoming an IAM will grant you free access to the e-learning platform of EFOMP where all the educational activities of EFOMP and all the video recordings of recent and upcoming editions of ESMPE are stored. The e-learning platform contains also webinars which are jointly organised with EFOMP NMOs and affiliated organisations.
- The motto of our European Congress of Medical Physics (ECMP) is “sharing knowledge”. As an IAM you will automatically receive information about all EFOMP activities, including its quarterly newsletter, EMP News. Note that you do not need to be European, nor even a medical physicist, to register as an IAM.
- Discounts are offered on EFOMP activities to IAMs. By becoming an IAM now, you will be informed straight away about these initiatives and you will not risk missing them.
- IAM registration is an one calendar year registration
To become an IAM is a very simple process: you only need to complete an online registration form and pay online a fee of €15 per year.
President of EFOMP
You are an active IAM Member?
The registration to the "Hybrid technologies in RT" was available only for EFOMP IAM. The school took place on 12th-13th October 2021.
The registration to the "MRI in Radiation Therapy Planning" EFOMP school was available only for EFOMP IAM. The school took place online on 5th-6th May 2021.
The registration to the "Particle Therapy: State of the art and future developments" EFOMP school was available only for EFOMP IAM. The school took place online on 10th-11th December 2020.
You can find all school editions videorecordings at EFOMP e-learning platform.