EFOMP School for Medical Physics Experts Upcoming Editions
ESMPE editions in 2019
ESMPE editions in 2020
- Innovation in technology in Nuclear Medicine, 23-25 January 2020, Prague,Czech Republic
- Statistics in Medical Physics, 23 -25 April 2020, Athens, Greece
- Precongress (ECMP2020) satellites in Nuclear Medicine, Artificial Intelligence, Radiotherapy, 23 September, 2020, Torino, Italy
In order to attend the school you can apply for the ENEN grants https://plus.enen.eu/grants/. The ENEN project supports financially, through mobility grants, students and professionals wishing to carry out education or training activities in medical physics. These actions need to be completed before the end of the project (31st September 2020).
While applying choose the 'Medical applications' field: https://enenplus.fluidreview.
The applicants of the mobility actions may be:
- Citizens of any EU member country willing to travel abroad (to another EU country or anywhere else)
- Citizens of countries, which are not members of EU, pursuing studies in an EU member country and having an already established relation with the receiving institution.
EFOMP e-learning platform
EFOMP school material, either in the format of video recordings, presentations or both, will be accessible to the course participants via the EFOMP e-learning website platform. Security credentials will be sent to all attendees by the system adnministrators (firstname.lastname@example.org). EFOMP e-learning platform
The quality of educational events in Medical Physics is maintained by using the EBAMP accreditation system.The EFOMP school editions are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Medical Physics (EBAMP) http://www.ebamp.eu/
The ESMPE - Nuclear Medicine Dosimetry, Practical approach – Prague, January 2019 has been accredited by EBAMP as CPD event for Medical Physicists at EQF Level 8 and awarded 38 CPD credit points