Become A Company Member
The European Federation of Organisations for Medical Physics (EFOMP) was founded in May 1980 to serve as an umbrella organisation representing the National Medical Physics Societies in Europe. The membership covers 34 national organisations which together represent more than 8,100 medical physicists and engineers working in the field of Medical Physics. It aims to foster and coordinate the activities of its National Member Organisations, encourage exchange and dissemination of professional and scientific information, to develop guidelines for education, training and accreditation programmes and to make recommendations on the responsibilities, organisational relationships and roles of Medical Physicists.
In addition to its member societies EFOMP also encourages companies to take part in its work by becoming a Company Member. Being a Company Member allows you to interact with the medical physics community in Europe in a number of ways that are listed below.
Company Membership of EFOMP is maintained by way of payment of a subscription. Companies wishing to become a member should contact the EFOMP SG at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Communications & Publications committee at: email@example.com for more information on the way of subscription and pricelist.
Benefits of membership
- You will be invited to attend the annual European Congress of Medical Physics (ECMP).
- Subject to prior agreement you can make presentations to introduce new products at a special session at ECMP.
- You can attend the annual EFOMP Council meeting as an observer where you can speak at the discretion of the Chair; however you will not be entitled to vote.
- You will be acknowledged on the EFOMP website and a link to your own website can be included free of charge.
- You can submit short information papers on product development and related scientific topics for publication in the electronic Medical Physics News (eMPN) at the discretion of the Editor.
- You will receive 25% discount off published rates for any adverts placed in eMPN.
- You may publish educational papers in eMPN Free of Charge subject to prior agreement with the Editor.
- You will receive, for information only, a copy of all approved EFOMP Policy Statements.
- You may submit to the Secretary General any suggestions regarding the enhancement of your collaboration, or that of the industry generally, with EFOMP for consideration by the Officers.