EFOMP Advisory Committees - nomination of new members
Publication Date: Nov 29th, 2017 12:24, Category: EFOMP Announcements
EFOMP is working towards its aims using six Advisory Committees. The increasing importance of EFOMP work demands an increase in active members willing to share the workload of a particular committee.
We are kindly asking NMOs to nominate new members to:
- European Matters Committee email@example.com
- Communications & Publications Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Projects Committee email@example.com
- Education & Training Committee education-trainingcommittee@
- Science Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Matters Committee professionalmatterscommittee
Details on committees activities can be found at https://www.efomp.org/index.ph
Please feel free to contact committees chairs with nomination of new members.