Medical Device Regulation Specialist
Position: Medical Device Regulation Specialist
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Application closes at: Jan 4th, 2020 23:59
This position is in support of the COCIR work related to the implementation of the Medical Device Regulation (MDR) within the European Affairs Focus Group, which is part of COCIR’s Technical and Regulatory Affairs Committee.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Support COCIR activities on the implementation of the MDR, including activities linked to the European Affairs Focus Group, with specific focus on topics such as Post-Market Surveillance and UDI/Eudamed.
- Work closely with the Focus Group/Task Force Chairs, the COCIR Technical and Regulatory Affairs Committee, and the COCIR Secretary-General, organize meetings, set-up agendas with the Chairs, prepare meeting documents, write meeting minutes, post documents on the COCIR members-only website on a regular basis, maintain the calendar and the sections up-to-date
- Actively monitor new information related to the MDR from European institutions regarding consultations, new draft regulations and directives, and inform the appropriate COCIR members in time; eventually coordinate the review of COCIR comments to those contributions
- Actively monitor activities on UDI in DITTA (international trade association - http://globalditta.org)
- Represent COCIR in relevant established external for a as requested
- Assist in preparation of communication documents such as newsletters, press releases etc.
- Provide dedicated service on MDR to members