DevOps Engineer in Qaelum Company
Position: DevOps Engineer
Institution: Qaelum NV
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Application closes at: Nov 30th, 2018 23:59
QAELUM NV is a fast growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. To support their team, the Company is looking for a DevOps Engineer for the offices in Leuven.
You will be responsible for providing internal and external technical support. You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in ICT, Telecommunication, Electronics, Engineering or equivalent.
- You are responsible for supporting our customers with the technical deployment and setup of our solutions
- You have experience with the setup, configuration, and management of monitoring solutions (i.e. Icinga, Nagios) and know how to analyze the data
- You have strong development skills in at least Java and Python. You will build tools to support the automated configuration, deployment, and monitoring of our solutions
- You have experience with Active Directory: configuration and problem solving
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical skills
- You will be responsible for the creation and management of our Virtual Machines, used for demo purposes by our sales managers and our partners
- You have strong knowledge of technologies like CI, Git, Docker, ….
- You have experience with database management and tuning (Oracle, MS SQL, PostGreSQL)
- You have experience in Change Management (creation of procedures, forms, checklists)
- You will be responsible for the management of the internal IT infrastructure (hardware, servers, security, network management, internal help desk)
- Ability to work, organize and plan independently
- You have a first good working experience, preferably in a medical imaging environment (2 years)
- You have an attitude to work as a team player, share knowledge and skills with the team and can consistently follow protocol and instructions
- You have a never-ending desire to automate manual tasks
You communicate fluently in English (Dutch, German, French, Spanish or other languages are a great asset) and love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.