Customer Service Application Specialist QA
Location: Cachan, France
Application closes at: Sep 30th, 2023 14:35
Since 2002, DOSIsoft (www.dosisoft.com) develops scientific software applications to help medical teams to improve quality of treatments for cancer patients. Together we our clinical and scientific partners, we constantly innovate at the crossroads of digital technologies, medical imaging and scientific computation.
Small innovative company of about 50 top medical physics or computer scientists, in a fast-growing phase, we look for new talents to further develop and deploy our products worldwide.
As part of the Customer Service team, the Application Specialist will ensure customer facing activities: product delivery, installation, configuration, commissioning, remote or on-site training. The Application Specialist provides also technical support for products via phone, email and remote access. The Application Specialist is committed to the best customer experience and satisfaction. The Application Specialist ensures an additional expertise in addition to our distribution partners.
This position is more specifically focused on the fast-growing international distribution of our Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance solutions.
International business travels are required. Fluent English practice is mandatory.
- Manage customer projects, in relation with our distribution partners;
- Provide Expert technical support;
- Troubleshoot product and interoperability issues with other products;
- Manage customer inquiries;
- Provide timely customer support through company help desk
- Develop and validate treatment beams physical models;
- Provide user training, either remote or on-site;
- Feedback customer requirements to R&D/Product Management and to Sales teams;
- Document all customer contact information, technical issues and requests in the internal quality system;
- Deliver exceptional customer experience and customer satisfaction;
- Write documentation as needed to support Customer Service activities
- Contribute to technical pre-sales activities (product demonstrations, webinars, congresses, etc.);
- Contribute occasionally to product validation tasks and/or to clinical usage follow-up;
Skills and knowledge
- Medical Physics Master’s degree or a relevant equivalent combination of experience and education
- 1-2 years proven customer service or clinical experience in radiotherapy
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and French. A third language, like Mandarin, is a strong plus.
- Proficiency with computers and software, knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent collaboration skills – working within multiple teams
- Customer focus, autonomy, project management skills