European Congress of Radiology 2019 - Special fee for Medical PhysicistsSep 20th, 2018 19:02
Associated Organisations Announcements
As the European Society of Radiology considers the cooperation with EFOMP as very important, the ESR has decided to grant another specific offer to medical physicists via EFOMP at this stage. With ...
Opportunity to seek support for courses and conferences as well as scientific research activities via the ENEN+ Project grantsAug 30th, 2018 21:25
Medical physics students, post-docs and professionals are able to seek financial support for a number of activities in connection to the European project ENEN +. Grants have previously been approve...
ECMP 2018 Online Sample IssueAug 8th, 2018 09:05
View a selection of recent EJMP articles, hand-picked by Paolo Russo, which will be freely available on the EJMP website for the duration of the 2nd European Congress of Medical Physics. Three-...
- Sep 21st, 2018 17:37 IAEA - EUTEMPE webinar: Preparing Medical Physicists for future leadership roles
- Sep 19th, 2018 09:06 ESR-coordinated project develops new European Guidelines on Diagnostic Reference Levels for Paediatric Imaging
- Sep 15th, 2018 13:23 IAEA Technical Meeting on Safety Culture in Medical Uses of Radiation IAEA Headquarters
- Sep 10th, 2018 22:05 Physicists’ Programme during ECR2019 in Vienna
- Aug 21st, 2018 07:28 Special fee for ECR2019!
- Aug 21st, 2018 07:27 Abstracts of ECMP2018 in EJMP
- Aug 16th, 2018 11:16 Welcome to ECMP 2018
- Aug 16th, 2018 08:44 EFOMP Presidents
- Jul 30th, 2018 11:55 A dedicated trimodality (PET/MR/EEG) imaging tool for schizophrenia
- Jul 6th, 2018 20:10 EFOMP officers elections 2018
- Jul 1st, 2018 19:49 EMP News Summer 2018 issue
- Jun 6th, 2018 07:44 IAEA technical Meeting on Preventing Unintended and Accidental Exposure
- Jun 4th, 2018 10:43 European Parliament "From health policy to practice: Medical imaging as an example for improving patient outcomes through technology adoption"
- May 31st, 2018 21:32 Extended deadline for early reduced registration fee
- May 31st, 2018 16:40 EFOMP Examination Board (EEB) exams in Copenhagen, August 21 and 22, 2018 Extension of the deadline for submission of applications
- May 5th, 2018 11:29 Reduced registration fee for EFOMP congress and EFOMP examinations!
- May 3rd, 2018 12:16 Call for papers: Advances in Geant4 applications in medicine
- Apr 18th, 2018 07:52 EFOMP policy statement 16: The role and competences of medical physicists and medical physics experts under 2013/59/EURATOM
- Apr 12th, 2018 06:28 ECMP 2018 – Scientific Sessions
- Apr 3rd, 2018 09:01 Call for EFOMP Officer Nominations 2018
ESMPE: On-line Registration
Nuclear Medicine Dosimetry, Practical approach24th-26th January 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
On-line registration is open!
Current Career Opportunities
PhD Studentship in Medical Physics/Radiomics
School of Physics, National University of Ireland, Galway ,Galway, Ireland
DevOps Engineer in Qaelum Company
Qaelum NV ,Leuven, Belgium
1 Postdoctoral position (TVL-E13 100%, 2 years, with possibility of extension) for acoustic / ultrasound imaging
Department of Medical Physics, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich ,Munich, Germany
Medical Device Regulation Specialist
COCIR- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological, Electromedical and Healthcare it Industry ,Brussels, Belgium