Phishing Attempts / Email SecurityJan 26th, 2021 16:11
Please be aware that there are phising emails circulating that appear to come from EFOMP committee members. Note: Phising emails may look like they’re from a person you know or trust...
EFOMP - 2021 Photo CalendarDec 22nd, 2020 14:49
Dear Medical Physicists, As we approach a new (and hopefully better) year, we thought that you might like to know about our brand new 2021 EFOMP Calendar! We have put together the Calendar using a ...
EMP News Winter 2020 issueDec 4th, 2020 18:32
Dear Reader, This Winter 2020 issue of European Medical Physics News marks the end of a memorable year. COVID-19 still dominates the news and our lives, with a second wave hitting all European coun...
- Jan 25th, 2021 18:52 EFOMP-ECMP2020 Warm-Up Webinar "AI in Medical Physics"
- Jan 16th, 2021 08:24 3rd European Congress of Medical Physics (ECMP2020) - Abstract submission!
- Dec 26th, 2020 23:30 4th EFOMP-EUTEMPE didactic Webinar and Masterclass
- Nov 26th, 2020 23:52 3rd EFOMP-EUTEMPE didactic Webinar and Masterclass
- Nov 25th, 2020 21:46 6th round of EMP photo contest
- Nov 17th, 2020 11:23 ESMPE On-line Edition: Particle Therapy: State of the art and future developments
- Nov 7th, 2020 18:39 International Day of Medical Physics 2020
- Nov 4th, 2020 16:09 2nd EFOMP-EUTEMPE didactic Webinar and Masterclass
- Oct 4th, 2020 10:40 1st EFOMP-EUTEMPE didactic Webinar and Masterclass
- Oct 3rd, 2020 12:04 7th EFOMP-IAPM Lockdown webinar
- Oct 1st, 2020 23:34 Project ENEN+ has been extended until Sept 30, 2021
- Sep 25th, 2020 23:31 EBAMP-Call for nominations
- Sep 22nd, 2020 10:46 5th round of EFOMP photo contest
- Sep 4th, 2020 16:03 EMP News Autumn 2020 issue
- Aug 30th, 2020 10:53 Role of MPE in clinical trials - Final Composition
- Aug 4th, 2020 13:31 Medical Imaging Physics in ECR 2020
- Jul 29th, 2020 09:18 Call for candidates - new Working Group “The involvement of Medical Physics Experts in the life cycle of medical devices”.
- Jul 14th, 2020 08:23 EFOMP-ESR MoU renewal
- Jul 10th, 2020 08:00 Haiku contest - Celebrating 40 years of EFOMP
- Jun 29th, 2020 17:52 European Journal of Medical Physics - Announcement
Current Career Opportunities
15 PhD positions available within the MSCA ITN project RAPTOR
,multiple location in EU
Qaelum is looking for a Software Developer!
Qaelum NV ,Heverlee, Belgium
International PhD Program - PHD Positions in Medical Physics and Radiopharmaceutical Sciences
German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) ,Heidelberg, Germany