Application Specialist (m/f)
Position: Application Specialist (m/f)
Institution: Qaelum NV
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Application closes at: Jun 30th, 2019 23:59
QAELUM NV is a fast growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments.
You will be responsible for providing pre- and post-sales customer education and clinical support of company products and their applications.
You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Radiography, Medical Physics, Medical Imaging or equivalent.
- You are responsible for supporting our partners during their pre-sales trajectory (giving commercial support via technical presentations and answering of tenders), during the implementation of projects and during the post-installation training
- You will handle both direct and indirect customers (via our partnerships) and collect their feedback to understand their needs.
- You speak fluently in front of an audience
- You have a first good experience working in the medical imaging department of a hospital environment with at least 2 years of related work experience.
- You support the customer in the use of our applications and in maximizing the value they can extract from it
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work, organize and plan independently
- You love technology and are not afraid of interacting with it. Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools is a given while other IT skills are a great asset
- You are flexible and like to travel
You communicate fluently in English and any other languages are a great asset and love to learn and improve.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.