Scientific Guidance and Protocols
This document is the first of the series on quality control and has concentrated on the need for harmonization of quality controls in (QCs) digital mammography. In it protocols are described with the intention of fulfilling the following criteria:
- Tests included in the protocol have been selected on the basis of their relevance/priority (“Keep it simple”).
- The protocol should be applicable to any type of digital mammography system (DR and CR).
- The protocol should be “compatible” or at least “not in contradiction” with other existing protocols.
- The protocol should not require the use of a specific test object, and consequently, should be “tolerant” about image quality parameters and criteria.
- The protocol should be widely applicable and adaptable to local regulations.
- The protocol should provide clear instructions about each test procedure, in order to minimize the potential for misinterpretation.
If you wish to download this document you will be first required to complete a registration form.
Following the submission of this form you will receive a copy of the document.
To register please click here.