If you are looking for a traineeship send us a link to your letter of application
(including CV) and we will place the link here.
One way of doing this is by using an online resource such as Google-docs:
1. On Google docs write a short letter introducing yourself and stating clearly what you
would like to do. Make it short and to the point as potential employers are busy people.
Paste your CV at the end of the letter.
2. Click on Share - choose 'Publish to the Web' - Click on Start Publishing
3. Set the following Sharing Settings for the document:
- Visibility options: Choose 'Anyone with the link (Anyone who has the link can access.
No sign-in required)'
- Edit access: IMPORTANT - DO NOT check the box 'Allow anyone to edit (no sign-in
3. Copy the Document link and send it to the Chair, Education and Training Committee
Traineeships: Wanted' in the email header.
Mariusz Grocki, Poland(May 2013)
Sana Akram, Ireland (March 2013)
Marie-Louise O'Connell, Ireland (March 2013)
Nate Tang, New Zealand (January 2013)
Tomasz Krasnicki, Poland (January 2011)
Carla Sini, Italy (February 2011)
Mara Silva, Portugal (April 2011)
Arun Jaganathan, India (July 2011)
Omar Enezan, Jordan (August 2011)
Siji Cyriac, India (April 2012)
Enamul Kabir, Bangladesh (September 2012)